Terms and Conditions Body in 8
The following terms represent a contract between Bodyin8 and the subscriber. The subscriber enters into this contract by joining a subscription service operated by Bodyin8.
This is a subscription service costing £3/week plus network data charges until you send STOP OR the service is terminated. The charges will be made against your mobile phone account. In the event that the service is terminated no notice will be given. You can terminate your subscription at any time by texting STOP to the shortcode 83463 from which you’re receiving service messages.
By Joining the service you consent to us sending the occasional marketing message. To OPT OUT from promotions call HELP:03300538661.
1. Application of these Conditions of Use
By accessing or using any part of Bodyin8 you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use Bodyin8
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of Bodyin8 you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
Except where otherwise noted, the content of Bodyin8 Web pages (including the design, text, graphics, videos and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by Bodyin8 and is the copyright material of Bodyin8 or its associated content-provider organisations. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
3. Permitted Uses
Save as provided below, no materials from Bodyin8 may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Bodyin8 takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorized use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
You are not permitted to sell or trade in material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Bodyin8 is similarly strictly prohibited except to publicise the Bodyin8 website and service.
4. No Licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on Bodyin8 shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of Bodyin8 or any third party's intellectual property rights.
5. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
Bodyin8 is provided by Bodyin8 on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use Bodyin8 at your own risk.
Bodyin8 and its associated content-provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via Bodyin8 as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither Bodyin8 nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- That Bodyin8 will be uninterrupted or error-free,
- That Bodyin8 or the computer server from which Bodyin8 is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components,
- To the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through Bodyin8 makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- Bodyin8, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by Bodyin8 in connection with the use of Bodyin8; or
- Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on Bodyin8 or received through links provided on Bodyin8, including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by Bodyin8 or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Provision of Advice
Bodyin8 is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in Bodyin8, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
Bodyin8 advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in Bodyin8.
7. Limitation of Liability
Neither Bodyin8 nor its associated content-provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will Bodyin8 or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of Bodyin8 be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- The use and reliance on Bodyin8; or
- The inability to use Bodyin8; or
- Mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to Bodyin8 including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Bodyin8's records, programs or services; or
- Merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on Bodyin8 and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on Bodyin8; or
- Information or advice received through or advertised on Bodyin8 and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on Bodyin8; or
- Any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using Bodyin8. Bodyin8 is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using Bodyin8 is done at your own risk and Bodyin8 shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Bodyin8 with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Bodyin8 controls Bodyin8 from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing Bodyin8 you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of Bodyin8. You and Bodyin8 also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of Bodyin8 accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.
10. Customer Services
Bodyin8's Customer Services team may be contacted on 03300538661, email@example.com, or by writing to, Suite 114, 88 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7AB. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days of sign up, to request cancellation please contact us. After the initial 14 day period no money can be refunded as the service is accessed immediately.
Our customer service lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 UK Time, and will be closed on public holidays. When our lines are closed you’ll have the option to leave a voicemail. Customers are entitled to contact a 3rd party company for ADR.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 12th July 2018.